Tuesday, June 28, 2011

PILLOWCASE DRESSES

I have become fascinated, enthralled and captivated by the pillowcase dress--yes the humble pillowcase dress. It took me ages before making the first one; I didn’t think there was enough substance there to capture my interest……so wrong! After the first, I just kept going. For weeks I couldn’t stop making pillowcase dresses, each one a bit different from the last and now I have well over 20! The shop customers are thrilled to have something so simple and so simply adorable to make. The dresses are hanging in the window and all around the shop. I would be interested to know if any of you have been struck by a similar addiction? Perhaps we could start a guild?



I have listed a pillowcase dress pattern with two variations on C&T Publishing’s site for e-pattern purchases at http://www.patternspot.com/.  It is a great place and worth a moment’s time to investigate.There’s a tremendous amount on offer at that site! And yes, I’m afraid we’re going to be swept into the digital age, like it or not. Even ‘Harry Potter’ and all of his entourage will be available as e-books and e-formats come October, so we’re in good company!

In the meantime, enjoy the adorable, sweet, lovely little dresses and the charming little ladies who wear them!
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!!
All the best from Denmark!

July 18, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home